Cluster 5: Climate, Energy & Mobility
2023-2024 Calls - Virtual Brokerage Event
Within the scope of the EC Horizon Europe Work Programme, Istanbul Project Academy is organizing a networking and brokerage event - focusing on the 2023-2024 calls for proposals from the Work Programme of "Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility" jointly supported by Enterprise Europe Network and Istanbul Chamber of Industry.
The main objective of the event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, supporting the development of consortia and project ideas.
Participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their own organization and project ideas in 2 different ways:
• Project pitching sessions (10 minutes max.)
• Bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes each)
Horizon Europe Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility Brokerage Event will be organized in a virtual mode. Both, pitching session and bilateral meetings will be online through the platform. Please go to "how does it works" for more details.
HE Cluster 5 Brokerage Event Platform : February 16th and March 31th
Virtual Brokerage Event, February 16th&17th:
• Pitching session from 11:30 to 15.30
• Bilateral meetings from 15:30 to 19:00
Registration deadline: 15th February
Meeting request deadline: 15th February
Pitching agenda will be shared the following days.
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone who find to meet research and technology partners with an interest in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 topics:
• Universities and Research Centers
• Private companies (including Start-ups, SMEs and large companies)
• Public authorities/Governmental organisations
• Clusters, Hubs
• other R&D stakeholders
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or HE associated countries are encouraged to attend the event.
The event will provide you with the opportunity to:
• discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
• build collaborations and join consortia
Main focuses of the Cluster 5: Climate, Energy and Mobility;
• Destination 1: Climate sciences and responses
• Destination 2: Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition
• Destination 3: Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply
• Destination 4: Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use
• Destination 5: Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes
• Destination 6: Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service. It is not a ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects they have been involved in.